Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatuaje Black Label anyone seen one of these
Tatuaje Black Label anyone seen one of these, I  saw an article about them listing them as Petes personal stash.

[Image: tatuaje_blacklabel.jpg]

Keith Wrote:Tatuaje Black Label anyone seen one of these, I  saw an article about them listing them as Petes personal stash.

[Image: tatuaje_blacklabel.jpg]

LMK!!!:?
They are "not supposed " to be released. Pete handed some out in Houston, they were pretty good, still young. I would still prefer the brown labels.
These are petes personal cigar. Not a regular production cigar.. A few Lucky ones have had the chance to sample some!Big Grin
Keith, this is the cigar Tommy always talk about when he tells the story about cigars being handed over him to me. Tongue  Very nice smoke, same amount of flavor as the brown label, but not as much kick.  Depending on price I would buy a box or three.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Great now Tommy is going to read this and find out how it was Pete's personal stash and remember how he basically pushed Tommy out of the way to hand it to you.[lol]
Keith Wrote:Great now Tommy is going to read this and find out how it was Peets personal stash and remember houw he basiclly pushed Tommy out of the way to hand it to you.[lol]
Confusedhock:[ROTF]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
this just in...

tatuaje will be releasing black labeled cigars in a ceramic jar. 21 cigars, 5 5/8 X 46 with uncut foot and fuma style cap.

should be shipping soon... supposedly...

(info courtesy of c.a. cigarinsider)