Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tarheel ......... duck
HEADS UP HEEL.

CHERRY BUSTIN TIME.

You win the "WHO'S GONNA GET TEABAGGED TODAY" contest.

I'm not allowed to shoot any of my tech's, not even allowed a little bludgeoning damn it ..... and kicking lumps of steel hurts.

so ..... new guy kicking it is.

DUCK.

Devilish
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
He's on a roll.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Someone better clean their mouth Parkster's salty teabags are coming in for landing.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Calling your shot! I'd say he had it coming, but from you? The gentleman is fortunate, even though it's gonna hurt...a lot!
(07-04-2012, 08:18 AM)The542 Wrote: Calling your shot! I'd say he had it coming, but from you? The gentleman is fortunate, even though it's gonna hurt...a lot!

Praise indeed ..... thank you sir.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
One lucky guy, I think.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
This should be very interesting
--Mike
Hmmm, teabag for the FNG... Excellent!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Hit hard hit straight buddy! Take 'em down !!!!
(07-04-2012, 10:34 AM)Clarinetist Wrote: Hit hard hit straight buddy! Take 'em down !!!!

Hmm fortunately all my teas is loose LOL. Hope you warmed them up a bit first.

Calling your shot? Am I supposed to go hide in the corner quivering now lol. Looking forward to your hit and hopefully my wife does not open it up first.