Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tapatalk question
So I've been noticing, since tapashitalk's last update, that I have this new feed thing. Several of which are on stogiechat. But when I touch them, I get a message that flashes quickly by and says something about not having access.
This in itself is ok. I don't expect to have god access. But 2 things I see, one is these feeds do not seem to have anything to do with stogiechat and are posted by people I've never seen.
I captured a shot of the feed, but I can't get the error when I try to go into one.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

...moving along...nothing left to see here.
It may be a bug with TT... I've noticed the same thing with some other boards
I haven't been able to log in here on tap a talk the last couple days. Works fine through chrome, but always getting a network error on TaT. Anyone else?
I'm using Tapatalk right now. No issues.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Mine works too now. I can post anyway. But my time line and such still aren't quite right.
I'm at a loss when it is down. I can't even remember the last time I actually logged on to the website.
My only gripe is a can't find anywhere to turn on so I can see people's sig lines.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
I think I'm going to try this tomorrow on my new phone.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles