Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRAYS and BEADS
Nope ..... the thread is still going strong, we are just missing 1 package ...... the heavy one, which is why it was broken in to 2 packages as the post office here would not ship the combined total weight.

I have checked online, but have no way to track once the package is accepted by the US Postal service ........ sons of bitches better not be having a good time with package No2.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Bump
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Still no sign of the second package.
I like smoking lightning
Just got word that package 2 has landed.

I can sleep easy now.

Thanks again Carl.

Dave.
Glad they both made it. I hate when shipping problems come up. I can only imagine what it's like when you are shipping internationally.
--Mike
Thanks again Dave, like I said in my pm, you outdid yourself.
I like smoking lightning
That took a while but thank God it landed.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
pic's? SmileSmile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
OK, so carl shipped on 02-24 and Dave ships on 06-21 and no pics yet? What's wrong with this pic, or lack there of?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(08-03-2011, 01:49 AM)tafdom Wrote: OK, so carl shipped on 02-24 and Dave ships on 06-21 and no pics yet? What's wrong with this pic, or lack there of?

The scot's post office doesnt have any boats or planes, so...they had to get someone drunk enough to swim it over. The packages were fine, all encased in plastic, and styrofoam taped to it....the 'problem' came when the scotsman swimming it over forgot to put on his wetsuit and wore the traditional kilt. That Mako shark took the 'bait' and dragged him down to cuba....

Now Carl on the other hand.....there are only rumors.....
...moving along...nothing left to see here.