Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TOTALLY FREE Liga Privada Sampler - Day 1
This aint fair robbie! You east coast guys have a 3 hour head start! (its 6:30AM here but 9:30AM there) [lol] But if I could get in on these, free or not free I would love too. Drew Estate was what got me interested in the cigar world.
well maybe next time [smokin4]
That is very nice of him!  Wow!!  And WTG Robbie, very nice for our fellow members at Stogie Chat![cigar]
Very nice offer! Cool [thumbsup][thumbsup]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
madurodave Wrote:That is very nice of him!  Wow!!  And WTG Robbie, very nice for our fellow members at Stogie Chat![cigar]
Ditto
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
madurodave Wrote:That is very nice of him!  Wow!!  And WTG Robbie, very nice for our fellow members at Stogie Chat![cigar]

+1

Thanks Robbie for this available to us!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Did I miss out?
Rusto Wrote:This aint fair robbie! You east coast guys have a 3 hour head start! (its 6:30AM here but 9:30AM there) [lol] But if I could get in on these, free or not free I would love too. Drew Estate was what got me interested in the cigar world.

Pensacola is central time.
we are still to late lol
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Well I am late but Thank you Jonathan and Robbie. [thumbsup][thumbsup] 
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!