Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOTAL DESTRUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have spoken to MAHKKKK twice already today on the phone....we are laughing our asses off.....just insane!

Like I always say....there is ONLY ONE SC....NO ONE does it better....this place is like a premium cable channel!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:[size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=2]YOU GOT ME BROTHER......YOU TOOK ME OUT!!!!!! - Words the LK does NOT say OFTEN! [thumbsup]
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Who's the "Legend Killer" now, BITCH!!!

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:[size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=4][size=2]YOU GOT ME BROTHER......YOU TOOK ME OUT!!!!!! - Words the LK does NOT say OFTEN! [thumbsup]
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Make that "MP Killer!"  By taking out the renowned co-leader of the MegaPowers...YOU MUST have earned the SUPREME title of MP Killer!!!
Mark Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:YOU GOT ME BROTHER......YOU TOOK ME OUT!!!!!! - Words the LK does NOT say OFTEN! [thumbsup]

This post right here just made my day![winner]
All Hail To Mark, that arrogant son of a b.i.t.c.h.Wink
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
LK

Lobster Killer    [lol]
Mark Wrote:

post of the year.

i blew up your gig.  destroyed your rep.  shit i even stole your name.  lol. 

but most importantly, mahk did you send any eats for mrs. lk?  looks to me like all that's a meal for one for the lk. Tongue
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Mark Wrote:

post of the year.

i blew up your gig.  destroyed your rep.  SHIT i even stole your name.  lol. 

but most importantly, mahk did you send any eats for mrs. lk?  looks to me like all that's a meal for one for the lk. Tongue

I'll save her the CLAWS! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I'm gonna be CHOWING TONIGHT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'll take this HIT like a MAN....like the GREAT ONE that the LK is.......MAHKK made this personal.....

MAHHHKKKKK can rejoice and enjoy his day in the SUN.....the DAY he KO'd the Legend Killer......but let the LK heal.....cause the LK always returns.....and for some reason....he comes back even stronger.....

Like the wise words the MUM recently recited.....PATIENCE IS ON MY SIDE NOW! Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Mark Wrote:

post of the year.

i blew up your gig.  destroyed your rep.  SHIT i even stole your name.  lol. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I could picture the Lk eating the lobster claws raw. Just taking a big bite out of them like he did at Kuma's with the sushi.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore