Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE SHEEP ONLY FEARS THE SHEPARD!
LMAO
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(06-14-2011, 05:11 PM)-PO- Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 04:45 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I wonder if we will ever see pictuires of your flock?
Is Maytag and Marcelo part of the flock?
No but by the time I am through with the East Coast you will all be my FLOCK!!!!!!!

hehe, it seems the good Shepard is as delusional as the SK is... Rolleyes
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
All yous all can get the flock outta he-yeh. Smile
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(06-14-2011, 05:11 PM)-PO- Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 04:45 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I wonder if we will ever see pictuires of your flock?
Is Maytag and Marcelo part of the flock?
No but by the time I am through with the East Coast you will all be my FLOCK!!!!!!!
I think all That sheep fertilizer is getting to PO because he really believes he is gonna Knock the LK out of the Box LMAO
(06-14-2011, 07:12 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: All yous all can get the flock outta he-yeh. Smile

I agree but this is coming from someone that has risen from the dead.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(06-14-2011, 10:13 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 07:12 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: All yous all can get the flock outta he-yeh. Smile

I agree but this is coming from someone that has risen from the dead.

Believe me, Mumfather, this dead lion has learned his lesson about not messing with the big boys of SC. I am just being mouthy right now because I have too much time on my hands. Come the start of school, I will go back to being quiet as a church mouse. I am just having some momentary fun with plays on words: no more-no less Smile

Besides, once I finish off LK's peppers, I won't have the ability to mouth off; I will be too busy crapping fire. However, I plan on returning LK's empty Mason jar in Vegas. Gotta do what's right.
Very good Mr. Lion but here the Mum; I plan on a sit down and you will be the subject unless Mr. MayTagMan says to back off.
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
(06-14-2011, 10:31 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Very good Mr. Lion but here the Mum; I plan on a sit down and you will be the subject unless Mr. MayTagMan says to back off.

Mr. Mum, I have been behaving myself since the thrashing you and Buckit delivered, and then another by LK. Also, remember that I am carrying a cooler for cold beer and water for the herfers, along with other essentials. All the while, other miscreants have been running amuck on the board. Even LK, the Great One himself, said I took my medicine and am a good guy in his video. Therefore, this sit down is not warranted, not on me at least. You would be attacking someone innocent, and I know you are too good to do such a thing.
In addition, this beef is between PO and LK. You wouldn't want me taking any sides? I have to stay out of it. Help me stay neutral, Mr. Mum!
It's all up to MayTagMan.
Let him speak...And I will obey is answer..
Honorary Shield Brother