Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE RADAR IS UP AND LOOKING IN A SOUTHERLY DIRECTION
Well Fellas the Mad Pollock is getting a Lil on edge, hands are itching. I know by my radar that there is a couple of southern boys who have been Blah Blah Blah talking some crap. Like trying to sell my addy and etc. And I think it is about time to tame these gents. One has been told he is on my list and what does he do. He goes out and finds him someone to marry. OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope he survives the wrath of me............ and the other he claims to be a bouncer for the MUM.......... and as I seen from the Cordova Herf in Fl. He is just a puck with peach fuzz on his face ................... HAHAHAHAHA No FEAR here gent but I will tell you both to SWOEO and bouncer boy if you don't know what that means, I suggest you ask the MUM-father ................lol.............. THE MAD POLLOCK HAS SPOKEN AGAIN.
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
Buckit, Todd, Mad Man or whatever you call yourself. You just don't when to stay down do you? How many times have you been beaten by The Mum and there you go mocking my friends. When Will you learn, when will you learn?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Are you kidding me????

Blah Blah Blah
(02-02-2010, 11:02 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Buckit, Todd, Mad Man or whatever you call yourself. You just don't when to stay down do you? How many times have you been beaten by The Mum and there you go mocking my friends. When Will you learn, when will you learn?

OH so I,m not a friend its not beyond me to s---k you again MUM-father LOL. The only reason I have been down this long is because I have to build America. Please Mum dont get me wound up
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
The only thing that will need rebuilding is Nebraska. Too bad you won't be around to help.
Here we go again.
(02-02-2010, 11:41 PM)SenorSmoke Wrote: The only thing that will need rebuilding is Nebraska. Too bad you won't be around to help.

This may be true by the end of the week..hmmmm
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
*sigh*
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Funny how Todd makes a post claiming to be on a bombing run and it turns into his on wake.
(02-03-2010, 11:16 AM)SenorSmoke Wrote: Funny how Todd makes a post claiming to be on a bombing run and it turns into his on wake.

Yea, one ALMOST feels sorry for the mad Polack..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore