Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE LK Returns.....the Annual JAM Sitdown!
HAHAHAHHAHAH.....you should recruit half the board if you dare to challenge the Great One!

I say this....before attempting to headline a Main Event like the LK has done for years and get KO'd in the first 2 mins......try some sparring first.....look for a few jobbers to get in the ring with. After you get thru about 25 SC members......then you can maybe place the mere thought in your mind to look in the LK's direction!!!

- The LK HAS SPOKEN!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(06-29-2012, 07:15 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: O Geez, do yourself a favor and bomb other members in this forum.

Stay away from us FOGs.

I agree 100%

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(06-30-2012, 01:23 AM)Parkster Wrote:
(06-29-2012, 07:15 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: O Geez, do yourself a favor and bomb other members in this forum.

Stay away from us FOGs.

I agree 100%

Cool

+1

I just want to add to the above ..... not to infer that any of you guys are lacking in the testosterone department, but us FOG's need to be given a break from bomb runs, so many other members on the forum could be picked and surprised and it need not be mega planet busting bombs either, I for one am a huge fan of the 5'er (All hail the 5'er) as it is very personal for a BOTL to go through his stash and pick out some cigars that he hopes the recipient will like.

Just saying ...... we have a huge membership here
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(06-29-2012, 05:18 PM)Clarinetist Wrote: This Wisconsinite doesnt go to battle alone this time.... He's building an army as we speak... Prepare yourself Legend Killer!

do yourself a favor tell your Wisconsinite..... Dont do it, big Mistake There are allot of FOG here on the East Coast... Make sure you Know what your Doing....... Listen to Parkster he knows whats good for you bomb New Members

I think what I was trying to say was that ....... yes, there are a lot of East Cast (myself included) FOG's, we can hold our own and have each others backs etc etc blah blah ....... however,

THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER MEMBERS ON THE BOARD THAT RARELY OR NEVER GET BOMBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT SPREADING THE LOVE?????
(06-29-2012, 05:18 PM)Clarinetist Wrote: This Wisconsinite doesnt go to battle alone this time.... He's building an army as we speak... Prepare yourself Legend Killer!

Listen My Friend take it from Me, I know what you are thinking of , i did it.
me and 5 Members tried it and Lost, I know you want to Build Your rep by Bombing the (Elite FOGs) Send them out to all New Members

Just to let you know LK Can bomb all Wisconsin and not blink and not put a dent in his Humidors ....So listen to me i know whats good for you
(06-30-2012, 02:21 AM)Parkster Wrote: I just want to add to the above ..... not to infer that any of you guys are lacking in the testosterone department, but us FOG's need to be given a break from bomb runs, so many other members on the forum could be picked and surprised and it need not be mega planet busting bombs either, I for one am a huge fan of the 5'er (All hail the 5'er) as it is very personal for a BOTL to go through his stash and pick out some cigars that he hopes the recipient will like.

I agree.

We have all beat each other down with huge bombs and that needs to go(well not for every Smile but they should be far and few between).

We need to get back to 5'er and whipping the arse of the new members as they need a beating more then anyone to welcome them to the madness of SC. ARGGGG(pirate voice). Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(06-30-2012, 09:57 AM)CigarJohn Wrote:
(06-30-2012, 02:21 AM)Parkster Wrote: I just want to add to the above ..... not to infer that any of you guys are lacking in the testosterone department, but us FOG's need to be given a break from bomb runs, so many other members on the forum could be picked and surprised and it need not be mega planet busting bombs either, I for one am a huge fan of the 5'er (All hail the 5'er) as it is very personal for a BOTL to go through his stash and pick out some cigars that he hopes the recipient will like.

I agree.

We have all beat each other down with huge bombs and that needs to go(well not for every Smile but they should be far and few between).

We need to get back to 5'er and whipping the arse of the new members as they need a beating more then anyone to welcome them to the madness of SC. ARGGGG(pirate voice). Smile

Fortunately I don't have to worry about anything. Not a new member any longer lol. Was saved from the chaos.
(06-30-2012, 10:01 AM)tarheel7734 Wrote:
(06-30-2012, 09:57 AM)CigarJohn Wrote:

I agree.

Fortunately I don't have to worry about anything. Not a new member any longer lol. Was saved from the chaos.

2 months at the forum ...... FRESH MEAT