Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE HOOKAH
I have this great covered casbah type of setup inthe backyard built strictly for hedonistic endeavors  so today i spent the day preparing a morrocon meal it was great because im the greatest cook on the planet. Period.  so some friends were over to enjoy the Tagine and kabob etc  and I whipped out the amazing HOOKAH water pipe I got during my mispent time in Morroco, but the cool trick I learned from when i worked with the Rolling Stones is to pack the water bowl with ice and cognac....trust me this is an amazing addiction to a fine Hookah cherry tobbaco or apple tobacco any fruit based tobacco sitting outside oncusjions a light rain falling with a comfy temperature snifters full of the same Martel I smiled at all my friends and asked the usual question when we are in these moments " Who lives better then us..?"
[Image: 3133716829_ed83a53763.jpg]
Sounds nice. [rob]
You use tobacco in yours?   Sounds like you guys had an awesome time. Plus the food sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing and hope you start posting more.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Long live the hookah, which almost, ALMOST, gives my cigars a run for the money on the happiness scale.

[Image: 551292746_e0ff3bed21.jpg]
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Here are two videos of me trying out the hooka for the first time with none other than my Dad and Jonathan Drew...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg4FZLwQSaQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CofRYK638xg
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
My room mate is Lebanese so we have a couple hookahs lying around. It certainly is a great time that more people appreciate, but Ill take a good cigar any day.