Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THAT'S A SPICY MEATBALLLLLLL!!!!
Very cool hit!! Love the music btw Mario!!
sergione Wrote:I like the song on the page MP, good pick.

and

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

Lets Rock Dawg

[Image: PC240219.jpg]
Are you mocking the ROBFATHER!!!??????Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Magnum PI Wrote:Great post Mario!  Love the music.

Mario was cool enough to destroy me with an amazing bomb and followed up with a phone call where he answered a lot of my cigar questions.  He is a great BOTL and I have had a fun time going back and forth with him with some good natured ribbing here on the forum.

Thanks for everything and enjoy - but keep your guard up.  Someday, when my collection of 'ammo' grows, I will go back to traditional warfare . . .Wink
Anytime Andrew!  You definitely brought a breath of fresh air and "hot air" LOL, into the BOMBING section! Your angles are great, your storyboards are hilarious and I am sure everyone is enjoying this side show. Can't wait to try the sauces!! Keep up the fun and thanks again!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Good stuff PI

I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
sergione Wrote:I like the song on the page MP, good pick.

and

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

Lets Rock Dawg

[Image: PC240219.jpg]
Are you mocking the ROBFATHER!!!??????Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

i was thinking the same thing...[really]

perhaps another beating is in order for the mouse that roared?
nicely done andy!  very creative.