Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T minus 4

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
You bringing that to the states with you? Smile

Congrats!!!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Richard Hammond salutes you!

Congrats Dave!
4 years of toying around. 4 years of Will I wont I. Ive read every review and book and blog and even went down the line of buyers guides and advice from inspectors with the AA and the RAC. I'd go as far as to say there is not much I dont know about them, if anything, so when this particular car was brought to my attention it would have been dumb of me not to look in to it. I was actually looking at a 12 year old model that had been in storage for the past 10 years at the time. It was being recommissioned and only had 17000 miles on the clock. After weighing up the pros and cons I opted for the newer model though ..... I'm not a collector, and wanted to have some fun after parting with my last motorcycle. So the stored car will be an investment for somebody if they can keep the milage beliw 20k for the next 8 yearsb..... Wednesday cant come quick enough for ne though .... ive waited for the past 4 years so the next 4 days should be nothing.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Ill have you on the insurance when you visit Jimmie.
That is awesome Dave. Can't wait to see some pics when you get her home.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Congrats Dave, What model did you get?
I like smoking lightning
So this for Mrs. P or you...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
That's a sweet car. Congrats, and I'm impressed with the patience.
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less"

Gen Shinseki
Nice Dave!
--Mike