Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T.O. attempts suicide
I guess he's more fucked up that we all thought he is

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2604395
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
He's a PUSSY!!!!!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Mark, did you drop him yet?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[size=6]T.O.D. [/size]?

Kind of sad actually, I have always thought this guy was manic/depressive.  And worse is what a huge waste of a very special talent.  
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:[size=6]T.O.D. [/size]?

Kind of sad actually, I have always thought this guy was manic/depressive.  And worse is what a huge waste of a very special talent.  
That's what I meant to say.  See he got all caught up being cocky now look at him, he did it to himself in my opinion.  All started in S.F.  Great talent wasted.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I used to go and see him during summer camp.  Big Big head :?
best i can say is that you hope he receives the help he needs because so far he's certainly standing out as a role model for how not to live a life.
Is it just my opinion or is Dallas really that messed up.  Look at all the players in the last 10 years getting busted for drugs or some kind of problem?
Terrell Owens' timeline since joining the Cowboys

IRVING, Texas (AP) - The timeline of Terrell Owens since signing with the Dallas Cowboys:

March 18 - Four days after being cut by the Eagles, Owens signs a three-year, $25 million deal with the Dallas Cowboys that includes a $5 million bonus and a $5 million salary in 2006. "I'm a star among stars now," Owens says at a news conference.
May 5 - Forty-eight days after Owens signed, Bill Parcells speaks about him for the first time. "I don't view it as a gamble. It's in my best interest that he's successful." When he speaks again two days later, Parcells puts the subject of Owens off limits until training camp.
June 2 - Owens goes through his first day of minicamp, catching every pass thrown his way but one in a nearly two-hour practice. "I'm looking forward to the opportunity that I can make to help this team win," he says. "That's why they brought me in here."
June 8 - Owens arrives after 5 p.m. for a scheduled 3 p.m. visit with the roughly 60 campers attending the Terrell Owens Youth Football Camp. "I'm sorry I'm late. I've been playing for the Dallas Cowboys," he tells the kids.
July 5 - "T.O.", the second setting-the-record-straight autobiography Owens has written in 22 months, is released five days ahead of schedule. The biggest revelation: His relationship with Philadelphia quarterback Donovan McNabb soured for good when Owens was told "Shut the (expletive) up" in a huddle. McNabb later calls the autobiography a "children's book."
July 13 - At his first book signing, Owens claims he didn't say his return in time for the February 2005 Super Bowl was "heroic," even though that's what he wrote. He called it one of the words chosen by his co-author.
July 27 - Owens goes to Point Mugu naval base to greet teammates when they fly in to Oxnard, Calif., for the start of training camp. Owens has driven up from Los Angeles.
July 29 - A record crowd of 5,500 attends Owens' first training camp practice. After being the last player out of the locker room, he makes the best play of the session, beating Aaron Glenn for a long touchdown, drawing loud cries of "T-O!" from fans.
Aug. 3 - Owens misses practice because of a hamstring problem. "I wouldn't say I'm injured, just a little sore," he says. Says team owner Jerry Jones: "For a guy who is renowned for playing hurt, renowned for working hard and wanting to be out here, we don't have any concerns."
Aug. 5 - An MRI shows no major problems with Owens' hamstring.
Aug. 7 - Owens says he's flying in doctors and trainers to examine his hamstring.
Aug. 8 - Parcells seems flustered by all the T.O. talk: "I'm getting the sense that most of the media is just waiting for something to be controversial in that regard. And I'm here to tell you, it's not going to happen from me. So you need to get that in your head. OK?"
Aug. 10 - Owens wears the silver and blue uniform of Lance Armstrong's Discovery Channel pro cycling team while riding a stationary bicycle. He calls it "my little kickoff for the Tour de T.O. Comeback."
Aug. 16 - Owens returns to practice after missing 14 straight workouts.
Aug. 18 - Parcells tells Owens he hasn't practiced enough to play in the second preseason game.
Aug. 19 - After working out in the morning, Owens misses the afternoon session because of a setback with his hamstring. He later blames coaches for using him too much.
Aug. 25 - Owens is fined $9,500 for missing a team meeting and a rehabilitation session, and being late to an offensive meeting. He later says he overslept. "It's not a big deal," he says.
Aug. 28 - An Internet gambling site posts a 50-50 bet on whether Owens is still employed by the Cowboys at the end of this season.
Aug. 29 - Owens returns to practice.
Sept. 1 - Owens plays 19 snaps over two series in the preseason finale, catching a 6-yard pass from Tony Romo on the first ball thrown his way and missing a wide pass from Romo in the end zone.
Sept. 10 - Owens catches six passes for 80 yards and a touchdown in the opener, a 24-17 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Sept. 17 - Owens breaks his right ring finger while blocking on one of the first plays of a 27-10 victory over the Washington Redskins, but doesn't leave for X-rays until the middle of the fourth quarter. His play reflects the injury: three catches for 19 yards, all in the first 11 minutes; several drops, including one in the end zone, and two penalties totaling 20 yards.
Sept. 18 - Owens has a plate screwed into the bone attached to his right ring finger. Recovery time estimated at two to four weeks.
Sept. 26 - Owens tries to kill himself by overdosing on pain medication. A Dallas police report says Owens told a friend "that he was depressed."
Sept. 26 - Owens' publicist Kim Etheredge denies reports of an attempted suicide, claiming Owens was simply groggy after mixing pain pills with supplements.
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Mark, did you drop him yet?

NO WAY!

He's going to be atop 10 WR by the seasons end.

I personally think that this is all a publicity stunt.  This just so happened to go on while he was hanging out with his publicist?  Sorry, I don't buy it.  I think it's a stunt to get his name in the papers for when he returns to Philly in Week 5 for a revenge match.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"