Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survivor - segregation style
lumbergh Wrote:I wonder if I am racist...

I like cubans better than nicaraguans. Big Grin
me too, and i don't like Mexican's at all.Tongue
I think they should create a Survivor about cigar smokers. That would be a real "snuff" show. You would have to smoke cigars and talk about them until your brain turns to mashed potatoes. Wink

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Imagine this... it worked.

I haven't been into Survivor for quite a while. (It got old and tired, and I got bored with it.)  I tuned in tonight just to check it out... now I can't wait for next Thursday. 

Brilliant marketing if you ask me.
tears. that's what happens when i think of this. tears... of boredom. watched 5 minutes of the first season and wanted to throw myself under a bus just to get my heart beating again.

here's my "survivor." 50 people dropped on an island, no food, no water, no starbucks. hidden cameras all over the place. last one alive wins 5 million bucks. then they're told the 5 million doesn't exist. it was just a joke.
I wold like to see survivor done in a cold climate, maybr teh north east in november or december. hell of a lot easier t  survive on a tropical island than in a dense forest where yo have to kill you food and not just pick it.
Bungalowbill Wrote:tears. that's what happens when i think of this. tears... of boredom. watched 5 minutes of the first season and wanted to throw myself under a bus just to get my heart beating again.

here's my "survivor." 50 people dropped on an island, no food, no water, no starbucks. hidden cameras all over the place. last one alive wins 5 million bucks. then they're told the 5 million doesn't exist. it was just a joke.
I say you call up GM, I belive they have some funding available as of recently, and I want to see that show.