Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Studio Tobac Herf
There is a Studio Tobac World Tour event in Sioux Falls, SD on Saturday August 20. Here is the plan:

Gunnar comes to Fargo on Friday August 19.
Gunnar, Dan, and I drive to Sioux Falls Saturday morning before event.
We herf!

Anyone else want to join us? Gunnar is going to talk to CJ about joining us. IA and NE guys game?
I text Gus earlier ( before this thread even) and after a lot of prodding he finally decided to go. Ok maybe he said yes right away without any questions. Either way we will be there. Looks like we may camp in Yankton at Lewis and Clark on Friday and have to roll out in the afternoon to make it to South East Nebraska for another camping adventure. What time you guys gonna be at Eastwolds?
Have fun guys!
--Mike
Dooley! We are going to roll back to our lounge in Fargo after the event. Sioux Falls sucks in general in terms of cigar and/or nightlife so we are not going to stay there. But we were hoping you could make it out and even bring Steve!
Bring Buckit!
Ryan! You game?
Can I get a ride form someone?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

The event goes from 11am until 3pm. We will catch the start then roll out at the end in order to get back to Fargo for other festivities. Dan has some smooth butter skin girls that want to meet Gunnar!
Have fun guys ...... safe ride Dooley.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Have a great time fellas!