Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stogiechat Bilnd Review v2.0 No 3
Great Review guys!!!!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Ok guys, these cigars have been in your possesion for 2 weeks.  I am setting the "Smoke By" date to Mar 14th, that will have given you an entire month.  Lets be fair to th guys who smoked theirs and not make them wait forever.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I smoked mine tonight! I have to say that this thing was a real treat!

Appearance: Smooth wrapper with hardly any veins. One look made me want to burn that bad boy.

Prelight: Very complex flavors here. Coffee mixed with a Barnyard/Hay taste, so far great!

Smoke: This cigar burned like a champ and had an awesome Draw. This cigar sent me for a spin. I had never tasted anything like it. I kept getting a nice cedar flavor followed by almost a creamy type leather taste. A very mild to medium bodied smoke that didnt dissapoint. I do have to say that as I got towards the nub it started to get really loose. This was the first time a cigar had really done this to me and it started to burn really hot. I was looking forward to the nub but it wasnt going to happen. A great cigar and one that I have probably never had.

Thanks again Mark for putting this together!!
review will be up tomorrow.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Ok, finally smoked it.  First thing that stands out is the construction.  Well made cigar.  Nicely rolled, a few veins.  No burn issues at all.  Well packed.

Intially very spicy.  Then that disappeared and this cigar got smooth and mellow.  Very woody flavors.  Tons of thick white smoke.  Not an overpowering cigar.  Easily smoked, very enjoyable. 

I don't think I have ever smoked one of these before, whatever it is.  I think it would be easier to tell you what it isn't than I could tell you what it is.  But I will pm a guess.

Thanks again Mahk for putting this together.  But man I am confused.Big Grin
Pre light was very sweet.

Initial light was sweet, but, deep and rich in nature.  About a third of the way in I got spice and a rich oaky ness with the sweetness becoming an undertone.  Building toward the end the woodyness came to the front, and some leatheryness as well.

Overall a sublime medium strength cigar that produced tons and tons of rich white round smoke.  Overall a delicious andluxuriant smoke.  Thanks for the chance to have the experience, I sent my shot in the dark guess to Mark.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
I'm ready to find out what this thing is!!! I have no freakin clue what it is and this one has stumped me and I want to know LOL!! Get to smoking slackersTongueTongue
ColbyPants Wrote:Pre light was very sweet.

Initial light was sweet, but, deep and rich in nature.  About a third of the way in I got spice and a rich oaky ness with the sweetness becoming an undertone.  Building toward the end the woodyness came to the front, and some leatheryness as well.

Overall a sublime medium strength cigar that produced tons and tons of rich white round smoke.  Overall a delicious andluxuriant smoke.  Thanks for the chance to have the experience, I sent my shot in the dark guess to Mark.
 Tom, nice to see you back in action
The cigar has a reddish hue to it's mahogany brown wrapper.
It feels very firm, very solid, and after clipping the draw is firm and smooth. It is clearly a very well made cigar. It was one of those that was so pretty, I
almost hated to torch it.
Spicey and full bodied with huge clouds of smoke, maybe a hint of coco,a very enjoyable cigar.

Thanks Mark

I am smoking mine tonight.Big Grin