Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stogiechat Bilnd Review v2.0 No 3
fishhound Wrote:Wow, Boar you just made me want to smoke mine.
Damm....nice review....I'm not even in on this one & I think I'd already like to get a box!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
sergione Wrote:Churros and Puros is liking that review, cant wait to fire it up.
Will it be a video review?
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
This is my first feeble attempt at a review. 

Prelight - First off the cigar looked great.  Nice colored wrapper with excellent construction - the wrapper on mine was flawless.  The foot looked perfectly filled - no "potholes" or anything like that.  It had a strong smell of wet hay.  I clipped the cap and the draw was nice - not too easy and not too tight.

Flavor/Burn - From the first puff this cigar gave a leathery flavor while producing lots of grey smoke.  I am not very good with flavor distinctions yet - but leather was definately there.  The brun was pretty good - I had to touch up twice, but it was nothing major.  Overall a good burn - never harsh - easy to smoke.

Final Thoughts - Overall this was a easy smoking cigar with a good burn and flavor.  I am 100% sure I have never had this particular cigar before.  There were aspects of this cigar I had not experienced before this one - like some of the flavors and smells.  I  would do it again - I had a little help with this review FWIW - she tasted the leather too...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[user=955]Mark71GTX[/user] wrote:
Quote:This is my first feeble attempt at a review. 

[Image: attachment.php?id=3102]

M-m-mark? Confusedhock:

We didn't know! [lol]

Great first review . . . bro? [eyeout]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
I have been stricken with the Plague this week. I tried sniffing my cigar and didn't get a thing... I'll wait for the crap to go away before I light up.

Sorry guys, Acts of the Gods and all... I'm hardly ever ill.

Reading these reviews though makes me look forward to smoking my mystery cigar.
It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[user=955]Mark71GTX[/user] wrote:
Quote:This is my first feeble attempt at a review. 

[Image: attachment.php?id=3102]

M-m-mark? Confusedhock:

We didn't know! [lol]

Great first review . . . bro? [eyeout]

NANP™
[cigar]

Confusedhock:

i'd like to think she's just some chick......MUCH better that way Big Grin
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
mark is dope

Attached Files Image(s)

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Construction: Very firm and smooth with no soft spots.

Apperance: Toro 6X52 ring,chocolate brown wrapper and a couple small veins.

Pre Light aroma: Barnyard!!

Draw and Burn: Perfect draw with huge clouds of cool smoke and a nice even burn,smokes like a dream!!

Flavor: Slight pepper on the nose with floral and leather notes with a hint of ceder.

Rating: on the C/A scale I rate this cigar a 93,one of the best I have smoked.Thanks Mark,PM sent.[rob]

[Image: stogiechatblindtasting3001.jpg]

And the nubb!!!

[Image: stogiechatblindtasting3002.jpg]
Mark you did fine with that review being your first. Throwing in a pic of your wife or girlfriend made it even better. Wink

Don, good job bro. Now that is a man who really enjoys his cigars. Look at that nub.

I think I'll be smoking mine tomorrow.
Thanks guys - and just for clarification - the chick is the wife!