Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stogiechat 08' Fantasy Football
Now to make things fun for next year, we start out now with our league being a keeper league.   We all get to keep one player going into next year.

What say you?
US_Tank Wrote:Now to make things fun for next year, we start out now with our league being a keeper league.   We all get to keep one player going into next year.

What say you?
I have no problems with Keepers, but it would have to be someone who was picked after a certain round.  Maybe the 5th or sixth????
ashman Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Now to make things fun for next year, we start out now with our league being a keeper league.   We all get to keep one player going into next year.

What say you?
I have no problems with Keepers, but it would have to be someone who was picked after a certain round.  Maybe the 5th or sixth????

What?   Keep your best player!   Big Grin
Congrats Ashman! 
Congrats.......[bravo][bravo][bravo]
wingo Wrote:Congrats Ashman! 

Did Ty win this?
US_Tank Wrote:
wingo Wrote:Congrats Ashman! 

Did Ty win this?
Yup!!!!  Thanks guys!!!![winner][winner][winner][winner][winner]
THAT'S BULLSHIP!   

[lol]
Congrats Ty! [curse]

As for the "Keeper" league, that sounds good to me, I have been trying to do one with this league for a while now.  I will post the rules tonite for it and see if everyone is down.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:Congrats Ty! [curse]

As for the "Keeper" league, that sounds good to me, I have been trying to do one with this league for a while now.  I will post the rules tonite for it and see if everyone is down.
http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=13939&forum_id=19
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"