Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
StogieChat is back UP and RUNNING!
Wink 
Jan 17, 2019

I want to apologize for the downtime with the site the past couple days.   What I thought was going to be a routine and simple update turned out to be a little disaster.   To make things worse, the backup that I made using the hosting companies "backup routine" would not restore using their same interface.   (scary when you think about that)   If you backup using their backup option, you should be able to restore the same way....NOT!   FML!

After many hours of frustration, I think we are pretty close to normal again.   A BIG thanks to Dustin for helping out with some of the technical problems I just could not seem to figure out.    If not for him, we would still be dead in the water!   THANKS DUSTIN!

There might be some missing images, or avatars, maybe...  I can't promise everything is back, but if something seems out of wack please let me know and I will try not to break things again while trying to restore it back!  ha ha ha!

-Eric
Thanks Eric (and Dustin)!
This is my boomstick!
Wow, absolutely crazy. For a while I thought we seened the last of SC.

Feel for you Eric, had to be driving you nuts.

And thanks Dustin, mucho appreciated.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Thanks guys, all your hard work is much appreciated!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Worth saying 3 times! Big Grin
This is my boomstick!
Glad you got everything going again! I really appreciate everything you do! I'm sure we all do, but I don't like to speak for others. Smile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(01-17-2019, 07:16 AM)EvilAsh Wrote: Worth saying 3 times! Big Grin

LOL, seems Tapatalk is giving users a hard time..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
This is great! Thanks guys for all you do.
No Justice, No Peace!