Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
StogieChat.com Frontend
Hello!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm making some major changes to the front end of StogieChat.com    What we had before was not responsive for mobile or modern looking.  This new design will allow me to add more features as time goes on.   It should also help with gaining some new members to contribute to the forum.

http://www.StogieChat.com

You will see the front page shows some of the recent forum posts.  For now I picked a couple of different topics, but might change those as time goes on.   I've also added a storefront which is currently being populated with the inventory from several cigar stores online.  When complete there will be over 20,000 different cigars & accessories that you can search and compare prices.   I've also added a section featuring the deals from Famous Smokes.

If anyone plans to make a cigar purchase through the end of the year please check out the deals.  Any purchases made through the links will help cover some of the costs associated with keeping StogieChat online and maintained.

I will be adding more to the front end soon.   Thank you for being a member and I look forward to your comments and suggestions on how to improve StogieChat even more!

-Eric
Saw earlier today, don't worry, I'll be doing some spending through the links. Thanks for all your hard work.
No Justice, No Peace!
Thank you! It's a work in progress! Smile
Thanks Eric, much appreciated.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Looks very nice, thanks Eric!

I think I'm going to have to try out the shopping section soon.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Much appreciated Eric! This will be my first stop for any future purchases.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Thanks for the update - looks much better!