Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
StogieChat Member Discounts
(04-28-2010, 01:29 PM)CheapHumidorsDotCom Wrote: 10% off up to $50 total discount at CheapHumidors.com when you enter STOGIECHAT at checkout!

Gotta take care of y'all Wink

That's a great discount. I will use that, as I order humidors and accessories from CheapHumidors.com fairly regularly. Thanks!
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
(04-29-2010, 06:32 AM)B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:
(04-28-2010, 01:29 PM)CheapHumidorsDotCom Wrote: 10% off up to $50 total discount at CheapHumidors.com when you enter STOGIECHAT at checkout!

Gotta take care of y'all Wink

That's a great discount. I will use that, as I order humidors and accessories from CheapHumidors.com fairly regularly. Thanks!

Thanks for being a customer! We really appreciate you guys, especially y'all in the forums that give us feedback on how to improve our services.
Is there a code for TBS or do you still need to call in to see if there is any available discount?
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
You can use coupon code 79848S9V right now for 10% off, up to $25 discount valid until end of May
(05-22-2011, 11:34 AM)BDM53 Wrote: Is there a code for TBS or do you still need to call in to see if there is any available discount?

I believe the code is: stogiechat