Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stogie Fresh 2008 Honor Roll
I just published the 2008 Stogie Fresh Honor Roll, which lists the top 15 rated cigars at Stogie Fresh this past year and also lists the top 10 cigars featured on the Stogie Fresh 5 podcast.

Enjoy.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
As usual doc, UDAMAN! Thanks for all you do for the sport.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Sheesh,  never heard of the Cumbres.    The 1495 is awesome.   I agree with the Camacho SLR as I was blown away with it.   I love the Tat Havana Artisita and of course the Tat Taino is one of my favorite cigars as I recently obtained two boxes.

Thanks Doc.  
tafdom Wrote:As usual doc, UDAMAN! Thanks for all you do for the sport.
ditto[thumbsup]
Thanks Doc.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Great job yet again, Doc!   [thumbsup]

Nice work as usual Doc!  Big Grin

Great stuff Doc, organized, concise, well written, well researched.  Thank you for all the info you make available to us, and your constant badgering of the Manufacturers to give us more information, one day you will prevail.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Great job yet again, Doc!   [thumbsup]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Way cool Doc! Looks like I have some smokes to try. I wonder where the Cumbres came from?

Edited because I found a link to there site. Man there is some really cool info on here.

http://www.tabacordillera.com/index.htm