Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stocking up before SCHIP - Suggestions?
[user=380]scott81425[/user] wrote:
Quote:one of my current favs in the lower priced category is the 5 vegas miami. i really love these things. i just scored a box on cbid for 65. well worth it. also, if you watch the joecigar deals, you can usually find them once a month for about 3 bucks a stick. really good.

I had one last night and it was wonderful! I def have to get some more of those.
I would add punch gran puros to the list.
Maybe some Partagas Blacks too.

[user=37]Djaric[/user] wrote:
Quote:I would add punch gran puros to the list.
Maybe some Partagas Blacks too.

Love those Partagas Blacks in the glass tubes. Only $35 for 8 on some sites. The Punch Rare Corojos are pretty awesome too!!
I reeled in a box of Oliva Master Blends 3 robustos for $100 and the resident stogiechat fruitcake helped me score a deal on some Oliva Serie S robustos for another $100. 
[user=931]forgop[/user] wrote:
Quote:I reeled in a box of Oliva Master Blends 3 robustos for $100 and the resident stogiechat fruitcake helped me score a deal on some Oliva Serie S robustos for another $100. 

How are those Oliva S? I've had the V, G, O, and MB. But haven't been able to find an "S" yet. Loved the V, and G however.
just picked up a box of LG Diez Wink
forgop Wrote:I reeled in a box of Oliva Master Blends 3 robustos for $100 and the resident stogiechat fruitcake helped me score a deal on some Oliva Serie S robustos for another $100. 
those are some great deals [thumbsup]
I've taken advantage of some other deals here and there, but I think I've bought myself out.  I went from about 4 months of stock to about 2 years of stock in the last 2 months.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
I have a box of DPG blacks coming from c-bid for $55

and then a box of brazilias and sancho panza dbl maduros coming from Eric (admin).  I keep going back and forth on a box of Oliva V mumceros and a couple 5ers of PAM 64's but I like the current location of my testicles and to avoid the girlfriend removing them I guess I should resist.....but they are sooo good  [really]
vasypher Wrote:[user=931]forgop[/user] wrote:
Quote:I reeled in a box of Oliva Master Blends 3 robustos for $100 and the resident stogiechat fruitcake helped me score a deal on some Oliva Serie S robustos for another $100. 

How are those Oliva S? I've had the V, G, O, and MB. But haven't been able to find an "S" yet. Loved the V, and G however.
They're great.  Hard for me to describe as my palate isn't really refined.  Pretty complex, but unfortunately it carries a much higher price point in the Oliva line.  They were discontinued last year, so if you want 'em, you better snatch some up. 
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:
forgop Wrote:I reeled in a box of Oliva Master Blends 3 robustos for $100 and the resident stogiechat fruitcake helped me score a deal on some Oliva Serie S robustos for another $100. 
those are some great deals [thumbsup]
I've taken advantage of some other deals here and there, but I think I've bought myself out.  I went from about 4 months of stock to about 2 years of stock in the last 2 months.
At my pace the last 5 months, I have 10 years of stock.  [lol][lol][lol]