Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stocking up before SCHIP - Suggestions?
Looking for some suggestions for the lower and middle of the road sticks.

I'm a fan of the El Mejor Espresso, got 2 bundles I believe.  One bundle of the Nestor Reserve Maduro, and a couple samplers of the Victor Sinclairs and CI Anniversaries (love 'em).  

What are some good sticks to stock up on before the SCHIP increase?  Since it seems it will have the most impact on bulk sticks with lower prices, i figured its a good time to stock a spare humi.
If I had the extra cash, I'd stock up on Brazilias, LGs, El Cobres, Sancho Panzas DM, just to name a few.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I bought last week:

1 Box RYJ 1875 "Bully" (wedding cigars)

1 Box AF Chateau Fuente Sun Grown

1 Box SP Extra Fuerte Cordoba

1 Box ERDM Cafe Noir

1 Box LGC Wavell Maduro

Thats pretty much my cigar purchases for this year, most likely Wink
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
I'm with Tonto on the Brazilia's & Sancho Panza's (dbl maddies)...
I'd also add the Legendario's from Camacho which Eric @ Party Source has on sale... And perhaps some Oliva G's...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
aracos Wrote:I'm with Tonto on the Brazilia's & Sancho Panza's (dbl maddies)...
I'd also add the Legendario's from Camacho which Eric @ Party Source has on sale... And perhaps some Oliva G's...
[doh] Ooopps I forgot about those Gs
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I was kinda stocking up all year as it was!  Big Grin
I'm stocking up a bit.  My local, John at WiseAsh, has been running a box sale on sticks that don't move very well at his store.  For some reason, Comacho doesn't move well, so I picked up a box of 11/18's for 25% off.  I've got my eye on a box of J Fuego Delerium, same thing, 25% off.  If the deals are right, I'm stocking up, if not, no biggie.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
man! I probably should stock up but that means getting a new humi, and when that happens I have the lost my main motivation to not blows a TON of money on cigars.

argh...such turmoil
 Padron 3000
AF Signature Hemingway
Between stocking up on ammo and cigars I'm going broke lol
davidwys Wrote:I have then lost my main motivation to not blow a TON of money on cigars.

d00d, this is the WRONG place to hang out if that is the end goal!

[lol]
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool