Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steak and Cigars
Walt Wrote:With something like steak I like something nice and full, just like others have mentioned. If it were me I might light up an El Cobre or something a little milder, yet full flavored like a Perdomo Habano Maduro.

Of the two you listed, I would most likely go with the Partagas Black.

-Walt
El Cobre, you need to have that on a full stomach or else. Excellent call Walt!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Walt Wrote:With something like steak I like something nice and full, just like others have mentioned. If it were me I might light up an El Cobre or something a little milder, yet full flavored like a Perdomo Habano Maduro.

Of the two you listed, I would most likely go with the Partagas Black.

-Walt

I LOVE the Partagas Black in the tube!
Not to hijack the thread, but I have never been able to bring myself to smoking a cigar in a tube. They just look so good that I don't want to pull them out.... lol

I've smoked a handful of Partagas Black and enjoyed them, just never a tubo. I have 1 or 2 that I might just have to break out and try for once.
Walt Wrote:Not to hijack the thread, but I have never been able to bring myself to smoking a cigar in a tube. They just look so good that I don't want to pull them out.... lol

I've smoked a handful of Partagas Black and enjoyed them, just never a tubo. I have 1 or 2 that I might just have to break out and try for once.

The Partagas is awesome until the half way point.  Then it gets bitter and tastes like rotten hay.  Don't know what it is.  Maybe its the few from the lot that I have had.