Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the Brand: Tatuaje
(01-24-2011, 10:21 AM)carl609 Wrote:
(01-24-2011, 10:14 AM)JoeBob Wrote: Personally I miss the good old days when all there was were the brown labels, and they were cheap(er), and they were GOOOOOD.

Buy a box of Noellas, give them a year to 18 months, and fall in love with each and every stick in that box till they are gone.

I agree. I am a big fan of the regular release browns and reds. I wont chase any of the other stuff, no matter how good I hear it is. If I stumble onto some I wont turn them down though.

Yes I do like most of his stuff but I also wouldn't be heart broken if he just stuck to making the browns either
(01-24-2011, 10:22 AM)jitzy Wrote:
(01-24-2011, 10:21 AM)carl609 Wrote:
(01-24-2011, 10:14 AM)JoeBob Wrote: Personally I miss the good old days when all there was were the brown labels, and they were cheap(er), and they were GOOOOOD.

Buy a box of Noellas, give them a year to 18 months, and fall in love with each and every stick in that box till they are gone.

I agree. I am a big fan of the regular release browns and reds. I wont chase any of the other stuff, no matter how good I hear it is. If I stumble onto some I wont turn them down though.

Yes I do like most of his stuff but I also wouldn't be heart broken if he just stuck to making the browns either

+1 on that
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...