Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starter Cigars
For me the two perfect starter smokes are the Oliva G and Cabaiguan (I like the Belicoso Finos).
davidwys Wrote:[user=1589]carl609[/user] wrote:
Quote: I would just start buying a variety to try out.  Everyones tastes are different.

Very true.

I also like the Ambos Mundos line. Its new from Tatuaje, relatively inexpensive, and both blends, Sumatra (red band) and Habano (White band), are quite good.
Anybody know where to get a fiver of these?  They sound interesting.

-Lucas
lucas Wrote:
davidwys Wrote:[user=1589]carl609[/user] wrote:
Quote: I would just start buying a variety to try out.  Everyones tastes are different.

Very true.

I also like the Ambos Mundos line. Its new from Tatuaje, relatively inexpensive, and both blends, Sumatra (red band) and Habano (White band), are quite good.
Anybody know where to get a fiver of these?  They sound interesting.

-Lucas
I haven't seen them in fivers online. I buy them by the singles from my B&M. Not the cheapest way, but they're worth it. Let me know if you need me to pick some up for you.Big Grin
"For the man who takes success with ease"
vasypher Wrote:For me the two perfect starter smokes are the Oliva G and Cabaiguan (I like the Belicoso Finos).

I started off with a Chateau Fuente Rothchild.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
One of my first domestics was a box of LGC Wavell Maddy....good smoke,, thanks to Tom Cool
Good starter sticks...

Oliva Series G & O, V is a little more than a starter stick...

Punch, Juan Lopez, Sancho Panza, Gispert, Ashton, AF 858, Cuesta Rey, HdM Tradicion, RyJ, Los Blancos, Los Cabrialis, Leon Jimenes, Cusano, Occidental, Don Thomas, Nat Sherman, Macanudo, etc...

Bundles to look at, Flor de Oliva, Primos, Felipe Gregorio Fumas, National brand...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"