Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stacking Antietams?
US_Tank Wrote:
Mark71GTX Wrote:If the 3rd one would come in November - it would be on the 11th since it is Veterans day.  You all know the Tank is a true patriot!

I'll take that as a compliment!  What is wrong with the 4th of July?  The trend seems to be every 3 months. 
I think you will calm down a little for awhile. Spring is coming, the snow will be melting, your brain will thaw out and you will start doing your normal things again. It will kick back up full steam again once the snow comes again.Cool

You know I'm right.Wink
US_Tank Wrote:
Mark71GTX Wrote:If the 3rd one would come in November - it would be on the 11th since it is Veterans day.  You all know the Tank is a true patriot!

I'll take that as a compliment!  What is wrong with the 4th of July?  The trend seems to be every 3 months. 
Nothing is wrong with the 4th... I said if it would come in November...  I also pretty much knew you would take it as a compliment - as you should!Wink
 Thats a crazy ride you've been on tank! I think a third humi will come around fallWink
tafdom Wrote:Been there done that! [ROTF] Most anything stacks. In April I had 1 100 count hmmi and stacked from there.

My next will be a converted closet THANKS TO YOU AHOLES! [italy][smokin2]

It's good to know Uncle T!