Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Luis Rey Serie G
I torched a St. Luis Rey Serie G torpedo I had from February yesterday. Man what a decent smoke. Very nutty profile and I really enjoyed it. The best part is I think I paid like $4 for it which in MA is almost unheard of for good stick. The construction was very good and very tight. The draw was firm at first but with a little more of a snip it loosened up to my liking. I've heard these were good and the reviews are correct in my opinion. For a cheap smoke in a great vitola, the Serie G is a superb choice. Unfortunately, I dropped it and the ash caved in and the relighting did not go well at all. I had to toss it way too early and didn't have any more Sad Looks like it's time t take a trip to the B&MCool
"For the man who takes success with ease"
Thanks for the review.  Now lets talk about your avatar, how do you go from something classy like Cousin Eddie, to Cobra?Big Grin
I like smoking lightning
Yeah they are real good.

carl609 Wrote:Thanks for the review.  Now lets talk about your avatar, how do you go from something classy like Cousin Eddie, to Cobra?Big Grin
Unfortunately Lo Pan was already taken so I went with Destro. I've been a G.I. Joe fan since birth. Destro is very classy in my opinion. I definitely picture him lighting up some cubans. I always seem to like the bad guys. They're just cooler.
I understand, bad guys are way cooler.  I bet he doesnt hook a six pack of tall cans to his belt like cousin Eddie though.[bravo2]
I like smoking lightning
Destro? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is a name I have not heard in years. As for the review thanks for the input. Too many average cigars, so little time! [thumbsup]
I might have to get one of these...
You should do it man. In a worse case situation, you only spend like $5.