Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Hey guys, I hate asking people for help (I'm stubborn when it comes to that). However, this time, I could use some.

I'm the Executive Director of an organization (Up 'til Dawn) at Ohio Northern University that's affiliated with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Every year we've raised thousands of dollars for the hospital (which provides care regardless of ability to pay... $1.7 million per day...). This is a cause that I'm greatly involved with, and have had a best friend have to go to the hospital (who is here today because of them). I would greatly appreciate it if ANYONE would donate ANY amount! And if you don't, no hard feelings... I know the economy is rather tough these days, and a lot of people are short on money.

Please go to the following link if you would like to donate:

https://waystohelp.stjude.org/sjVPortal/...tId=178692

Thanks again, for taking the time to look at this thread and an even bigger thanks to those who helped.

Graham
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
Thanks for posting Graham, this is a great cause for sure
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Keep up the good work my friend. I have been involved with St Jude since 1961 when my mom did work with Danny Thomas and the fund raining to help make it happen. I still do work and contribute every year since.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Thanks guys, I just thought I would at least get the word out there if nothing else. It's amazing what these people do!

T, thats AWESOME! I hope to still contribute later on in life one way or another.

--Graham
(09-06-2011, 09:37 PM)GMJager Wrote: Thanks guys, I just thought I would at least get the word out there if nothing else. It's amazing what these people do!

T, thats AWESOME! I hope to still contribute later on in life one way or another.

It's a great place and just keeps getting better. No child turned away for the ability to pay. All medical should be that way.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(09-06-2011, 09:52 PM)tafdom Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 09:37 PM)GMJager Wrote: Thanks guys, I just thought I would at least get the word out there if nothing else. It's amazing what these people do!

It's a great place and just keeps getting better. No child turned away for the ability to pay. All medical should be that way.

Agreed. Glad to see another BOTL feels the same way/does something about it! Just another reason I know I came to the right place!

--Graham
I know its been a while since I started this thread, but I just wanted to let you guys know how things are going!
I don't know if anyone here donated on my behalf (I know several did for Tonto's son... I think it was Tonto at least), but if so, I'd just like to thank you! So far, my organization has raised $11,839.71 for the hospital! We're only halfway to our goal but donations are continuously coming in! Again, if you donated (through me, or anyone else), THANK YOU!

--Graham
Good work indeed.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore