Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sperm Donor
There was an elderly man who wanted to make his younger wife pregnant. So, he went to the doctor to have a sperm count done. The doctor told him to take a specimen cup home, fill it, and bring it back the next day. The elderly man came back the next day and the specimen cup was empty and the lid was on it. Doctor: What was the problem? Elderly man: Well, I tried with my right hand...nothing. So, I tried with my left hand...nothing. My wife tried with her right hand...nothing. Her left hand...nothing. Her mouth...nothing. Then my wife's friend tried. Right hand, left hand, mouth....still nothing. Doctor: Wait a minute. You mean your wife's friend too?! Elderly man: Yeah, and we still couldn't get the lid off of the specimen cup.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Excellent punch line.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
That's a good one!
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
haha lol
LMAO
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less"

Gen Shinseki
Classic
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Saw it coming and still lol'd
Gangsta
Thumbsup
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer