Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Ciagr P0RN
Magnum PI Wrote:I might know who the other guy is that got smacked across the face with a Pepin Lancero collection . . . but thats only because I am such a great detective.
Big Grin, yes you are and it's not might, it's "I know"
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Magnum PI Wrote:I might know who the other guy is that got smacked across the face with a Pepin Lancero collection . . . but thats only because I am such a great detective.
DARYN!
fishhound Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
DARYN!
Keep Dreaming Fishy - Boy.
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Unbelievable deal. And those LFD lanceros are awesome with a year of age but alittle too strong(for me)young.
Cant say enough great things about Robbie! I already grabbed 3 boxes of the Padron 80ths from him!!! Smile

Awesome Haul Mumsie!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Very nice Jimmie and well done Robbie. [rob]
fishhound Wrote:That is unbelievable. Nice pick ups Jimmie. Robbie you are the man, I'm going to have to give you a call as soon as I win this bet.

Jimmie is the Lancero King.Cool 

Hey Tom-ass, time for a new sig line for Jimmie. Lancero King.....I like that.
Big Grin[cigar]
Honorary Shield Brother
Robbie is a great guy to work with. If you haven't made a purchase from him, you should do so soon.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Damn Jim nice pickups and what a classy move Rob, makes me feel warm and fuzzy insideWink. We might have to change the name of the lancero to the mum-cero.
doubled Wrote:Damn Jim nice pickups and what a classy move Rob, makes me feel warm and fuzzy insideWink. We might have to change the name of the lancero to the mum-cero.
mum-cero! I like thatSmile