Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaking of mold
Anyone ever have mold on a cigar in cellophane?

I don't believe I have. And I have a mold problem. But, to date, it's all been on nekid sticks.
no mold ever *knocking on spanish cedar*
had this with a few double chateau's in cello but the mold was only under the cedar and on some 8-5-8 also in cello.  Both from the same place.  Where i no longer buy cigars i might add.

I had a little mold on a WOAM that was in cellophane....I definatley think the cello helps protect against it though.
I found 2 in the middle of a box of Don Diego Anniversarios.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Found one with mold. Thank the Gods that be the cello was on saved the whole humi
yet another reason for cello?
Yes,several AF maduro's in cello with mold and several under the cedar as well.
Not just AF cigars,there have been others.I do not buy from this particular shop anymore although my friend said he heeded our warnings and took our advice on what to do to fix the problem.
What would be the chance of getting that sticky back that we had on SC1.0.  I lost a whole box of Puros Indios & Don Diego Aniv. to mold. I didn't heed Skippers advice & open them when I recieved them, left the cello on the box & stuck it into a new cooler. Forgot about them for a month, bad news when I opened the lid. Luckily it was two that I had more of. I think that is the main problem I have with trying to operate too many coolerdors/humidors. Looks like the walk-in is back in the works.
discdog Wrote:What would be the chance of getting that sticky back that we had on SC1.0.  I lost a whole box of Puros Indios & Don Diego Aniv. to mold. I didn't heed Skippers advice & open them when I recieved them, left the cello on the box & stuck it into a new cooler. Forgot about them for a month, bad news when I opened the lid. Luckily it was two that I had more of. I think that is the main problem I have with trying to operate too many coolerdors/humidors. Looks like the walk-in is back in the works.
i was up to 9 before sanity kicked in. I went down to 2, now I'm at 4 & 4 is where I shall stay dangit!