Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something neat I saw in Myrtle Beach....
[Image: 1012121157a.jpg]

[Image: 1012121157.jpg]
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Neat..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
That is definitely unique.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Strange...But interesting
--Mike

That's interesting, but "very" strange. Who in their right mind would want to make something from an elephant's foot?

Now there have been times I wanted to make frizbees (or footballs) out of chiwawas, but we can all understand why on that one. Those little ankle biting nippity things.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Hmmm, that's very different.....poor elephants though
Gangsta
I found this in the Ripley's Believe It or Not museum. There wasn't any back story on whether the used living or dead elephants to create their projects. But a lot of the stuff they had was very interesting.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Pretty cool.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(10-15-2012, 12:55 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: I found this in the Ripley's Believe It or Not museum. There wasn't any back story on whether the used living or dead elephants to create their projects. But a lot of the stuff they had was very interesting.

I'd guess they used dead elephants. Live ones move to much. and they would probably smash the hell out of cigars or anything else you would try to pt in them.