Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone's gonna get hit...
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:[user=44]The[/user] FIRM Leader wrote:
Quote:[Image: White-Flag-Small.jpg]
Skip you can take that flag and shove it.....hmmmmm well you know, cause I aint laying down.  The FIRM lives with or with out the old man!!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:Skip you can take that flag and shove it.....hmmmmm well you know, cause I aint laying down.  The FIRM lives with or with out the old man!!!!!

Are you talking to me?

Or DiskDog, Lz6, Mark, MikeD, Parkster & me?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
PO Wrote:Skip you can take that flag and shove it.....hmmmmm well you know, cause I aint laying down.  The FIRM lives with or with out the old man!!!!!

Are you talking to me?

Or DiskDog, Lz6, Mark, MikeD, Parkster & me?
LOL, aren't you missing one?  This one goes out to all the untouchables, don't get me wrong no disrespect, maybe we should have a sit down.  Those where my emotions getting the best of me, I'm kinda like Sunny, I blow up before I think about the situation. LOL
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Should this be a sit down with all the Untouchables or do you have a spokes person, I can bring the Consigliere with me and meet half-way somewhere in the Mid-West
PO Wrote:Should this be a sit down with all the Untouchables or do you have a spokes person, I can bring the Consigliere with me and meet half-way somewhere in the Mid-West

Careful Skipper, this one has been tried before. I think this should be handled like all dealing with this type of element - No quarter asked - NO quarter given.

but this is JMHO, lol
discdog Wrote:
PO Wrote:Should this be a sit down with all the Untouchables or do you have a spokes person, I can bring the Consigliere with me and meet half-way somewhere in the Mid-West

Careful Skipper, this one has been tried before. I think this should be handled like all dealing with this type of element - No quarter asked - NO quarter given.

but this is JMHO, lol
Po -  Red 5 standing by.....Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
discdog Wrote:

but this is JMHO, lol
Po -  Red 5 standing by.....Wink
Big Grin
discdog Wrote:

but this is JMHO, lol

I didn't get to be 53 by not being careful... I'll let leader mike handle it form here. My job is done Tongue

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
discdog Wrote:

but this is JMHO, lol

I didn't get to be 53 by not being careful... I'll let leader mike handle it form here. My job is done Tongue
John, I don't think the copper even knows what month it is let alone what year it is anymore.  Maybe you should pick another member to come.
PO Wrote:John, I don't the copper even knows what month it is let alone what year it is anymore.  Maybe you should pick another member to come.
Can someone interpret this wiseguy speak for me?