Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone in the south hits the Pug......
Someone down south has gone over the edge and hit a defenseless Pug.Whoever you are,I thank you very much for these fine sticks!!

[Image: Picture010.jpg]
pug you got ur ass kicked bro......that is a nice bomb....several tons of TNT.....but who could it be?????????????
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Wow, way to kick the Pug!

Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Snellville as well on this one?  AND he OR she had the cohones to send it to you with you as the return address!  That my friends is pure genius!

Loganville, GA - DiscDog 7.7 Miles

Cartersville, GA - LaughingCenter 67.9 Miles

Macon, GA - Senor Smoke 100 Miles

Maybe this is the brains of that "Operation"?  That or he secretly really wants to be the Pug?

And oh, by the way...BEAUTIFUL work to coordinate all these hits on the same day around the country.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
KICK DEM DOGS
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH.....same name on sender and receiver! LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
start he bidding!

For the right price I may divulge a hint or two...
It's addictive!!Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles