Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone Has Some Explaining to Do!
I am just going to come right out and tell you. It was Cigar John. He is quite the traveler. He drove all the way to Colorado to cover it up. He is one crafty s.o.b. He once bombed me with a fortune cookie all the way from Hong Kong. He took a boat all the way, a row boat. One time he bombed Tank from Antarctica, just because both of their brains were frozen. Before I joined SC I heard that he road an Alpaca from Siberia all the way to Scotland to bomb Parkster. That was one strong Alpaca, and it could swim, and ski like a mofo.

I am Carl609, and I approve this message

-

I like smoking lightning
(11-10-2010, 03:53 PM)ashman Wrote:
(11-10-2010, 03:34 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: NICE! Those 80th ROCK!

yeah they do. Maybe it was Scoop.

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Now that is some funny $hit right there... where is that damn avatar pic of his when we need it? LOL!!!!
CJ does rock & roll.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(11-12-2010, 12:50 AM)carl609 Wrote: I am just going to come right out and tell you. It was Cigar John. He is quite the traveler. He drove all the way to Colorado to cover it up. He is one crafty s.o.b. He once bombed me with a fortune cookie all the way from Hong Kong. He took a boat all the way, a row boat. One time he bombed Tank from Antarctica, just because both of their brains were frozen. Before I joined SC I heard that he road an Alpaca from Siberia all the way to Scotland to bomb Parkster. That was one strong Alpaca, and it could swim, and ski like a mofo.

I am Carl609, and I approve this message

LOL ...

-

--Mike
You still haven't figured this out yet have you? If it's who I think it is then CJ is a very good clue.
Thanks for the clue!
--Mike