Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somebody has a case of the Mondays....
Saturday afternoon I noticed that the mailman had left a package for me in the rental office...unfortunately the office was closed, so I knew I'd have to wait until today to pick it up.
I was 100% sure that it was my wedding photos FINALLY arriving (2 weeks late).

And, I was 100% WRONG. Confusedhock:

[Image: web.jpg]

The Firm sent one heck of a blast my way, courtesy of Fishhound!
The note asked if I thought he'd forgotten about the CAO box...haha the truth is, I forgot about it myself!

Inside the box, however, was a fine assortment of sticks!

An Anejo! (Love 'em)
A Tatuaje Havana VI! (Love 'em)
Cool (Can't wait to try!)
Another Cool (Like 'em)
Yet another Cool (Love 'em!)
A San Cristobal (Love 'em!)
And finally an Illusione (Love 'em!)

Not a bad apple in the bunch, and what an extremely kind gesture.

Thankya Bob! Much appreciated!
If I ever get out to the area we gotta herf it up!
Firm Schirmm!  Way to Bob on JoeBob!
     I feel your frustration, JoeBob!  My town doesn't offer at-the-door mail service.  Instead, everyone is given a P.O. Box.  Any parcel too large for the box is kept behind the counter to be picked up during "regular business hours", and they leave a yellow ticket in your box, letting you know.  Of course, those regular business hours happen to coincide with MY business hours.  They have a few Parcel Boxes, but I can't always rely on them to put parcels in them.  It's frustrating just knowing there's something back there for you, but you can't have it!  

Nice score, and generous offerings from the Fishound!  What a way to start the week, eh JoeBob
Pete Wrote:     I feel your frustration, JoeBob!  My town doesn't offer at-the-door mail service.  Instead, everyone is given a P.O. Box.  Any parcel too large for the box is kept behind the counter to be picked up during "regular business hours", and they leave a yellow ticket in your box, letting you know.  Of course, those regular business hours happen to coincide with MY business hours.  They have a few Parcel Boxes, but I can't always rely on them to put parcels in them.  It's frustrating just knowing there's something back there for you, but you can't have it!  

Nice score, and generous offerings from the Fishound!  What a way to start the week, eh JoeBob
Hey I'd rather have had that box sitting on a shelf in the rental office than sitting out on my doorstep in the sun or rain all day long. No complaints about that! Smile

Definitely a great way to start the week, but the wife is gonna raise all hell when she sees that the package was cigars and not the photos she's been waiting on. Confusedhock:
JoeBob Wrote:...but the wife is gonna raise all hell when she sees that the package was cigars and not the photos she's been waiting on. Confusedhock:

[lol]...didn't even think about that until you mentioned it!
Great bomb Fishhound.  I too am a big fan of Cool, Cool, and Cool.

Looks like a party at JoeBob's!  Great shirt JB.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Where the HELL did you get that pic, Magnum?!!  It's SPECTACULAR!!!
Pete Wrote:Where the HELL did you get that pic, Magnum?!!  It's SPECTACULAR!!!

Apparently the wedding album was sent to my door instead.

Have to admit, kind of looks like him.

Attached Files Image(s)

Magnum PI Wrote:Apparently the wedding album was sent to my door instead.
    "That's Gold, Jerry.... GOLD!"
Mag, that pic is funny.

JoeBob, nice assorement of sticks from the Fish. Lots to enjoy there.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore