Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Fresh CigarT: First two of a series!
Thanks for the compliments everyone, but Eric is certainly the one who deserves them. I could never create anything like these fine works of art. I am in awe of how he took a little inspiration from a couple of plain photos from cigar plantations and created these paintings! Eric does amazing work, no doubt.

(10-03-2010, 09:08 AM)Parkster Wrote: I need to get me an Eric original, they are stunning Robbie, and I'll bet the pics dont do them justice.

You're absolutely right. The pics do no justice whatsoever. These have to be seen in person. Hopefully some of you will be able to see them in person in January or February, whenever the north Florida herf date is decided upon! Cool
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Beautiful! And they look great up on the wall!
This is my boomstick!
Very nice Robbie, Eric is very talented. I picked up a couple prints and am amazed at the work.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Thumbsup
The artwork looks great in your shop. Can't wait to see them in person. And great work Eric.
15 ???? Do you have enough wall space? LOL

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(10-04-2010, 01:37 PM)tafdom Wrote: 15 ???? Do you have enough wall space? LOL

shhhh!!! Of COURSE he does!!!!!

Thanks everyone! its a fun project...glad you all are enjoying it!Big Grin
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com