Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So will a Dodge 3500 float?
The answer is not for very long. So I was out at the lake today and when I went to load up at the east boat ramp it was crazy busy. I dropped the wife off to get the truck and trailer so we could load up at the west ramp. Well when I get over there, I see a guy on a jet ski circling and then he picks up a 5 gallon gas can out of the water. Just then the park officers come down and cone off one half of the ramp. I started to think that the guy had spilled a bunch of gas and they were coming down to clean it up. Just then my wife pulls up with trailer and I get loaded and start to pull out when I noticed something under the water on the other side of the dock. Just then here comes a bunch of fire and rescue trucks so we get out of the way and go to finish packing up the boat. I figured that someone had backed down to load a boat or jet ski and effed up and put it into the lake. Well it seems this guy thought he could load a jet ski into the bed of the truck and backed down what he thought was far enough. When he got out to go get the jet ski the truck floated out into the lake and then sunk. Apparently his weight was just enough to keep it on the concrete but when he got out it floated about 20+ into the lake and then down she went. It sunk into a hole at the end of the ramp and it took a tow truck and lift bags to get it out. It was a great way to spend 2 hours after boating today to watch this.

To top it all off he had a trailer for the jet ski. But we could never find out why he was trying to load it into the bed. One other thing his wife/girl friend was taking pictures and laughing at him the whole time.
That's funny!

Tell me it had an "Obama" sticker on it too??? Big Grin
Please tell me Obama was in the truck!!!

(07-11-2010, 10:32 PM)MaduroAccountant Wrote: That's funny!

Tell me it had an "Obama" sticker on it too??? Big Grin
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
LOL...
The boat launch is always free entertainment, no matter where you live
I like smoking lightning
launches and docks. Especially if it's a little windy.
Lmao! That's funny
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
That belongs on the funniest videos..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
LOL! Good stuff Doug, thanks for sharing Big Grin
This is my boomstick!
HAHA nice wish I was there to see that.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!