Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So cal herf!
Poriggity Wrote:Camacho es muy bueno senor Smile I love em!
Scott  

¡Dios Mio!

Big Grin
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
I don't really speak spanish that well LOL.. I just act like it in forums Big Grin  Anyhow guys, I am about to head out to pick up my dad, make a run to sears, then back to his house, then I will be heading to redlands Smile
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

we will be leaving at about 11.....hopefully we make it one time...Smile

-jesse
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Sergio and Jesse, It was great to finally put some faces to names Smile  Had a blast with these guys.. talking about everything under the sun, from wimmens to loud music in cars, to cigars.  We smoked... ALOT.  It was a blast guys, and Im gonna have to come to your neck of the woods to smoke and eat some tacos from the taco truck Smile  Thanks for making the drive and changing schedules on such short notice Big Grin  Now, where are those pics!
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

I just got up from my nap...Wink....all and all today was a BLAST!!!!!....not only did i get to try the tampa sweetheart(i will write my review soon).......i got to meet a member of the rumored FIRM!!!..Wink....and i can safely say that after today, i might not smoke at least untill thursday...hopefully we can do it again sometime soon....i can't wait till the downtown L.A. herf.....and dont worry.....THERE WILL BE TACOS Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

-jesse

Sounds like you guys hade a good time. Where are the PICTURES?
fishhound Wrote:Sounds like you guys hade a good time. Where are the PICTURES?
pictures are soon to follow...Big Grin
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:Sounds like you guys hade a good time. Where are the PICTURES?
pictures are soon to follow...Big Grin
Big Grin
Im so glad this happened. The drive wasnt to bad and the end was well worth it. Now let me tell you all about our friend we know as Poriggity.....Big Grin...this guy is cool hang out with and he was right we did talk about a lot of random things; funny how conversations while smoking cigars start at one topic and end some other place way off. Mr. Scott also impressed me with the fact that he drives down the mountain-from arrowhead-every morning to go to work and trust me thats no easy drive but according to him he can do it with his eyes closed, Scott you have big cojones y friend.

The shop were we enjoyed our great smokes was super cool and the view was even better.....it was in the middle of a coffee shop and a yoga joint....the women.....droolBig Grin

And of course you couldnt beat the weather....this was really a So Cal herf cause we were in the mid 70 without a cloud in the sky, just an all round great day. Cant wait for the next herf.

Here are some pics for you visual folks

Mr Poriggity enjoying a Don Pepin Black

[Image: P4100470.jpg]

Jesse having what ever the heck he's having, Looks like he's enjoying it though

[Image: P4100468.jpg]

Im having a Te Amo vintage 99....I thought it wasnt to bad

[Image: P4100472.jpg]

this was a real mans Cigar ShopWink

[Image: P4100471.jpg]

we went outside to see the hott......."day".....walk by in nice skirts Big Grin

[Image: P4100478.jpg]

Stogie Chat Does It Again

[Image: P4100480.jpg]

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
GOOD TIMES...Big Grin