Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I took a chance...
Last week, for my birthday, I took a gamble.  CigarPage had a "Cigar Page Primo October MAP-Buster 10pk" for $29.99  ($32.58 with tax).

It was a 10 pack of cigars, with a MAP of at least $130 (IIRC).  They didn't tell you the cigars, but I figured "what the heck", so I ordered them. 

They arrive tomorrow. 

I wonder what there are going to be & if they'll be worth the price.  At worst, I'll have some $3.29 yard-gars.

I'll post pics when they get here.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Sometimes just the anticipation is worth it on deals like that. I bet they'll be some decent sticks.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Cool, I'm curious too
No Justice, No Peace!
Cool - and heay, if 2-3 out of the 10 are good ones, you made out well.

Look forward to seeing what you get!

(10-06-2019, 02:39 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: Cool - and heay, if 2-3 out of the 10 are good ones, you made out well.

Look forward to seeing what you get!

That's what I was thinking
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
My son did that, Rocky Patel Gloria Cubana etc. Did I spoiled the surprise?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Cool! I am looking forward to seeing what you get!
The mail here is delivered anywhere from 11:00 to 8:00 pm.  The mail app I have & tracking both show it out for delivery today.
(10-07-2019, 05:24 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: My son did that, Rocky Patel Gloria Cubana etc. Did I spoiled the surprise?

Neither of those   Sad
Okay, the box arrived last night.  I didn't get a chance to open it until this afternoon (3 sick kids at home).

The box, going through security screening...

Packed well

Security examining the contents...

Hmmm...will "security" pass them?