Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I jumped out of a Plane
Very cool Serg, I def couldn't do that, it is not that I have a fear of heights nor of falling, it is the sudden stop at the end that gets me.
I think the worst for me would be after the chute is deployed hanging from those cords... I have an issue with heights. All I can do as far as this sport goes is admire those that do it and wonder what has to go wrong with their wiring to even think about trying it!!!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Hey yeah, Brother! That is a birthday well spent. That is living large...well done.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Looks awesome...
--Mike
Not to sound like a newly converted evangelical but I thoroughly believe than anyone CAN do this, and should. Of course fear is always there and the plane ride up to 13K ft is beautifully terrifying but the second you are sent falling towards death, I mean sweet sweet earth, you will be the happiest ever. It all comes down to silencing that voice that says "Hey stupid, this dont look safe"

The instructors that do this may jump 7-12 times a day and have thousands of jumps under their belt. Tell yourself that and you might, might be a little less scared.

That being said it was the funnest thing ive ever ever done next to sex with a girl, and the dirty dirty, I plan to do it again hahaha
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
(02-26-2013, 12:33 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: Nice... as I asked on FB.... did Jebus pack yer... chute? Big Grin

If he did pack my chute it would have been plates and silver ware when they pulled itTongueTongueTongue
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
this is the reality of it all. That is the look of one scared MF who was rethinking the whole thing as feet dangle from 13k ft

[Image: GOPR4259_zpsf4082ec5.jpg]

then its the coolest thing on the planet

[Image: GOPR4263_zpsb1748dc5.jpg]

then just fun

[Image: GOPR4267_zps82bdf4b1.jpg]
George Carlin
THAT IS FREAKIN' SWEET!!!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"