Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, I got engaged today...
Congrats!!!
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Awesome news Pete, congrats!
Super Congrats!
Congratulations! Now, I know everyone is going to be giving you relationship advice, so here's mine.

Work on your own faults, and allow your partner to have some.

And here's a toast to you both, (everyone raise your glasses) - May you always be friends, may you always be lovers and may you always be dreamers.

[bravo2]
Way to go Pete.  Just remember "Happy Wife, Happy Life".
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
crowb8 Wrote:Congratulations! Now, I know everyone is going to be giving you relationship advice, so here's mine.

Work on your own faults, and allow your partner to have some.

And here's a toast to you both, (everyone raise your glasses) - May you always be friends, may you always be lovers and may you always be dreamers.

[bravo2]
Congratulations on the house and the engagement.  Also, Crowb8's advice is as good as it gets.

Brad
Congrats[thumbsup][thumbsup]
Congratulation Pete[7up]
Congratulations  indeed [party]
      Thank you to all for the warm, Stogie Chat wishes!  It's been a great weekend thus far (3-day weekend here).  On top of the engagement, we received word that the seller has agreed to pay for the Radon mitigation system in our new home (tested at 11.0 average).  All that's left is the appraisal, which we should be hearing word on this week. 

Oh, and the Flyers with HUGE back-to-back wins this weekend!  If the weather here in the Northeast was warmer, I would've enjoyed one of those "special occasion" caliber smokes today. 

Thanks again, fellas!