Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snacks
So the new guy...The 542 says he has some Drew Estate cast offs that he will never smoke. Now I know what you guys are saying, but I like some of Drew’s product, and some I .....well mom told me if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything.....so back to our story.....I thought I was getting a few sticks that needed a nice home....Holy CRAP....If you followed the original thread:

http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-21630.html

then you know that Mike had a little shipping problem....so now when anyone ships via USPS, and they want to know what is in the box......just tell them you are shipping SNACKS to a friend.

First the postman leaves the box by the door...that should have been my first clue......

clue #2 The RED tape.....It’s actually wrapped like a bomb!!!!!

[Image: snacks02.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0078.jpg]

After carefully dis-arming this “package”, and trying not to singe my fingers,
[Image: IMG_0080.jpg]

Mike sent me 29 various Drew Estate smokes......
[Image: IMG_0081.jpg]

By BIG Thanks to Mike...now I have your address...........and NO GOOD DEED GOES UN-PUNISHED!!!!! A truly great BOTL!!!
SNACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love this place

Whoohoo

Ross
Very Nice!
--Mike

A real Sweet Hit!!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Holy Crap Mike, you call that a few sticks? For a newbie you just moved up a notch or two. Nice hit!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Maybe they asked me what was in the package because it looked like a bomb...didn't think of that, but either way I'm glad they have a new home, made it safely, and will be enjoyed! Your thread cracked me up! Thanks for that.

Mike
wow, sweet job the542
No Justice, No Peace!
Sweet smack down.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Nice hit. I started out smoking Acid Blondies, and they still hold a special place in my heart. I know Drew's infused line takes a lot of heat, but to each his own. Smoke what you like.

Great hit by a brand newbie! He only has 22 posts an he is already knocking down doors! I hope this guy sticks around.
I like smoking lightning
Excellent hit!!! Great smack down!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Mike Great Bomb Brother ,Track them and whack them