Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smoking Cigars / Atlantic Cigars
Hats off to my favorite B&M!! Was there tonight with some friends having some smokes...wished the boys a Merry Christmas in case I dont see them and handed them a few habanos for all the times they did right by me and always went out of their way for me. Little Christmas gift for them.

Then...totally unexpected...they said this is for you...they handed me a CAO Sopranos box...(cause they know I collect these) and inside was this!!! Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

Fuente Opus X Toast Across America 2005
Diamond Crown Maximus Toast Across America 2005
Fonseca Reserva Especial (very limited with 2 years age)
and a bonus..a Cubita! Something everyone raves about and I always wanted to try! I mentioned that to them and they gifted me one!

These guys are truely a class act! Totally unexpected and very generous of them!! Many thanks! Smile

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Bitchin! Nice snag PiPs.
Nice Pips! It's always nice when a vendor thinks of you personally.
very nice mario.  you'll love that cubita.  i didn't know you never tried one.  [doh] my bad.
That is some personalized customer appreciation.
Talk about good customer service....nice score pips
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Fantastic gift, a great B&M and certainly more than worthy of your patronage.

Thanks for sharing Mario.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com