Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small hit on the strong.
Ask Mahk
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(07-05-2012, 04:31 PM)Parkster Wrote: Ask Mahk

+1 lol
OH CHIT! Intell has it "something wicked this way comes!" I hope the intell is wrong because that is no "small" hit; that looks a lot more like an a$$ kicking at one-legged man convention. Wonderful array of sticks, too! If intell is not wrong, return fire will be delivered.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(07-05-2012, 12:10 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 11:52 AM)Aedan382 Wrote: I'm just impressed to see what appears to be a lancero. Lancero Sluts Unite!

They are called mumceros, MUMCEROS!!

Yes, but he got "sluts" correct. :p
(07-06-2012, 12:09 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: OH CHIT! Intell has it "something wicked this way comes!" I hope the intell is wrong because that is no "small" hit; that looks a lot more like an a$$ kicking at one-legged man convention. Wonderful array of sticks, too! If intell is not wrong, return fire will be delivered.

We will see when it lands.
(07-06-2012, 12:38 AM)tarheel7734 Wrote:
(07-06-2012, 12:09 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: OH CHIT! Intell has it "something wicked this way comes!" I hope the intell is wrong because that is no "small" hit; that looks a lot more like an a$$ kicking at one-legged man convention. Wonderful array of sticks, too! If intell is not wrong, return fire will be delivered.

This is going to hurt...

(I'm talking about you, Tarheel... Smile )

(07-06-2012, 03:55 AM)MaytagMan Wrote:
(07-06-2012, 12:38 AM)tarheel7734 Wrote:

This is going to hurt...

(I'm talking about you, Tarheel... Smile )

+1 Big Grin
Not sure what's going on but be careful newbie. You have balls in showing the hit ahead of time.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(07-06-2012, 09:11 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Not sure what's going on but be careful newbie. You have balls in showing the hit ahead of time.

and may not have balls after the hit...depending on who you hit...
--Mike
Give em' hell!
Gangsta