Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Collection For sale
I haven’t been active on these forums in quite sometime and actually had to reregister to post. I know it is bad etiquette to post things for sale without being really active on the forums, but I am a BOTL and have no choice at this point. I hate to have to sell my collection but I am in need of the money to pay some medical bills for my kids. I would prefer to sell these to someone local in the Minneapolis area because of the size of the humidors and risking the cigars being damaged in shipping. These humidors are in fantastic shape and the cigars were meticulously cared for over the last few years. I religiously kept the humidity and temperature between 65-70. Both Humidors have humidification beads in them. 90% of these were purchased at local shops in MN and Chicago. All of these are aged at least 2 years in my humidors and a few of them have very nice plume. There are approximately 240 sticks. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I can be reached at mathewhilton@mac.com
I’d like to get $1200 for the lot or make me an offer.

Photos can be seen here: http://gallery.me.com/mathewhilton

These humidors are in fantastic shape and the cigars were meticulously cared for over the last few years. I religiously kept the humidity and temperature between 65-70. Both Humidors have humidification beads in them. 90% of these were purchased at local shops in MN and Chicago. Please let me know if you have any questions.

1 - 100ct. Black Finish Desktop Humidor w/ Humi Beads
1 - Barrister Bookcase Humidor w/Humi Beads
1 - RadioShack Wireless Thermometer/Hygrometer with 2 receivers

Cigars

5 – Onyx Vintage 1997
2 – CAO MX2 Robusto
6 – CAO Italia Ciao
1 - Romeo Y Julieta Maduro Reserve
2 – k. Hansotia Symphony
23 – H. Upmann Cabinet Connoisseur 96-40 (In Box)
16 – CAO Gold Robusto (In Box)
25 – 5 Vegas Corona (Unopened Box)
12 – Nat Sherman Hobart (In Box)
17 – Puros Indios Bronco (In Box)
14 – Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Robusto (In Box)
23 – Monte Cristo Platinum Robusto (In Box)
7 – Makers Mark Robusto
3 – Trinidad Robusto (In 3-pack tin)
22 – Genuine Cuban Counterfeits (In Box)
2 – Don Tomas Candela
1 – Cohiba Red Dot Extra Vigoroso
3 – La Perla Maduro
1 - Romeo Y Julieta Torpedo
14 – El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Tubes
14 – Cubita Robusto
3 – Perdomo Cuban Parejo Epicure
9 – Jerichos
7 – Gurkha Castle Hall
3 – H. Upmann Rothschilde Tubo
1 - Romeo Y Julieta Numero Dos
1 – Onyx Belicoso
1 – Partagas Robusto
24 – Miscellaneous (1876, Rocky Patel Diesels, Indios, Oliveros, Slow-Aged, etc.)

Attached Files Image(s)

Dude, bad form.  Your first post you try to push a sale of sub-par cigars for $1200!!!!  Come here for the cigars and the friends, not to sell your crap. 

Go peddle your wares somewhere else!

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark,

I know it is bad form and I stated that at the beginning of my post. I am in a tough situation and I had stated that I was looking for OFFERS on the lot and just posted up a starting price.

I do realize that all of the cigars are not "top notch" but you know they aren't crap.

I apologize if I offended you.

Matt
I have to be honest with you here, Matt. I understand you're in a bad spot and looking for a way to make some ends meet, but . . . those just aren't hot ticket cigars. Frankly, they're going to be a hard sell at anything but giveaway prices. Doesn't mean you've got bad taste or that they're bad smokes, per se, but . . . no one's really going to jump on them.

You might have better luck closer to home, offline.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:I have to be honest with you here, Matt. I understand you're in a bad spot and looking for a way to make some ends meet, but . . . those just aren't hot ticket cigars. Frankly, they're going to be a hard sell at anything but giveaway prices. Doesn't mean you've got bad taste or that they're bad smokes, per se, but . . . no one's really going to jump on them.

You might have better luck closer to home, offline.

NANP™
[cigar]

Boar,

I was trying to find the words to explain this very thing.  You hit it dead on!
The local craigs list might be a better idea.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles