Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Cigars
Do any of you buy any smaller cigars for a quick smoke? Say 1/2 hour or so? I'm looking for something with a Maduro wrapper.

im thinking something like this?
http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/s/1/.../catid/154

Any advice would be appreciated,
Thank you,
Duke
My two favorite short smokes at the moment:

Fuentes short story
Tatuaje petit reserva cazadores
This is my boomstick!
Fuente Short Story
Nestor Miranda Coffee Break
--Mike
Another vote for the Nestor Miranda Coffee Break. Thats my short smoke for this winter.
I absolutely love the Short Story, haven't had the Coffee Break nor the Tatuaje, but I will have to try them out.
I have a couple of mx2 daggers pretty good stuff
No Justice, No Peace!
also can't go wrong with 7-20-4 Dogwalker
--Mike
I do not have the correct name, but the short Oliva "G" salomon (spelling?) looking stogie is my go to work stick.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
I would have thought those would be longer that 30 min. Are you looking for something like a cigarillo to smoke between job trips or going outside with the cigarette smokers? These are 4X30 maduro's that will kick you in the teeth with a great nicotine punch. There are a lot more small ones like them. I think Denali just got some small winter smokes. I have a brick if you want to try them.

[Image: CI-FLO-CARNPKZ-200.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

oliva special g maduro or cao brazilia Cariocas are pretty good
-Pat