Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skipper uses Dupont Spinners
The sneaky Skipper tossed a TNT lure at my house last night.  He can't use regular bait and tackle,  no he has to blow up the whole ocean to catch his limit.  That shows me that all the hits the Untouchables have taken from the FIRM, have confused and befuddled  the so called Gmen.  They are shooting from the hip. Nice try.

[Image: StogieChat030.jpg]

(Thanks Skip, very nice sticks.  The Fonseca robusto from ISOKW looks especially inviting.)
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Nice one Skipper, another package from Robfather Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
the robfather is on my payroll Tongue

enjoy.. by now you should know the ages on those sticks. That fonsenca comes form Aruba & is at least 3 years old. Same with the Diablo.

The Comacho... Bulz may remember when I bought it, but it was years ago for sure... maybe 3 or 4.
wow.  nice hit.  those camachos are quickly becoming one of my favorites.
Oh....Sorry......I thought this was the Untouchables touching themselves.

Now I see it says "Dupont".....I thought it said "Donut".....Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Nice the Ashton Peterson Grad Reserva are a great creamy smoke.
Nice hit Skipper. Whack em down!

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Oh....Sorry......I thought this was the Untouchables touching themselves.

Now I see it says "Dupont".....I thought it said "Donut".....Big Grin
for the record, I never laid a hand on him... It was a gun for hire... right rob?
i simply fulfilled a friendly request.  Smile  neither the bullets nor the gun were by my hand.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:i simply fulfilled a friendly request.  Smile  neither the bullets nor the gun were by my hand.

oh, so that's your spin? I think you'd be better of trying the more proven temporary insanity.